2cm 3cm quartz jade stone slab HF-Y804
Quartz Jade stone
|Product Name||Quartz Jade seri|
|Material||Approximately 93% crushed quartz and 7% polyester resin binder and pigments|
|Color||Calacatta, Carrara, Marble Look, Pure Color , Mono, Double, Tri, Zircon etc|
|Application||Widely used in Kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops, fireplace surround, shower shall, windowsill, the floor tile, wall tile and so on|
|Advantages||1)High hardness can reach 7 Mohs;2)Resistant to scratch, wear, shock;3)Excellent heat resistance, corrosion resistance;4)Durable and maintenance free;5)Environmental friendly building materials.|
|Packaging||1)All surface covered by PET film;2)Fumigated Wooden Pallets or A rack for big slabs;3) Fumigated wooden pallets or wooden crtaes for deep processing container.|
|Certifications||NSF, ISO9001, CE, SGS.|
|Delivery Time||10 to 20 days after receiving the advanced deposit.|
|Main Market||Canada, Brazil, South Africa, Spain, Australia, Russia, UK, USA,Mexico, Malaysia, Greece etc.|
Quartz stone advantages:
1. Elegant appearance---- quartz stone series products are rich in color, beautiful appearance, grain smooth, so that customers can always choose the most satisfactory one.
2. Environmental protection non-toxic---we strictly controls the selection of high-quality raw materials, and the products have been recognized by NSF. It can be in direct contact with food, safe and non-toxic.
3. Resistant to pollution and easy to clean---Slab can maintain a long luster, bright as new with close structure,no microporous, low water absorption rate and strong anti pollution.
4. Corrosion resistant---High quality quartz stone is not doped with marble or granite powder, not reacting chemically with acidic substances and is highly resistant to corrosion.
5. High hardness---The surface hardness of the plate reaches Mohs hardness 7, second only to diamond.
6. High temperature resistant---Quartz stone surface has a very high combustion resistance, fire resistance up to A1 standard.Quartz stone is the best combustion resistance material in addition to stainless steel.
|Mohs hardness||7 Mohs|
|Modulus of repture||62MPa|
|Reaction to fire||A1|
|Coefficient of friction||0.89/0.61(Dry condition/wet condition)|
|freeze-thaw cycling||≤1.45 x 10-5 in/in/°C|
|coefficient of linear thermal expansion||≤5.0×10-5m/m℃|
|Resistance to chemical substances||Not affected|
|Antimicrobial activity||0 grade|